Southern Oregon Classic

The Golf Tournament

Golf Tournament Details

The event kicks off with a double shotgun golf tournament at the famed Centennial Golf Club in Medford, Oregon on Friday June 7th. Centennial was honored to be chosen as one of the Top 50 Golf Courses in the United States by Golf World.

As you put your foursome together, you can choose between an AM tee time at 7:45am or a PM time at 1:15pm. Golfers must either establish a tournament handicap by submitting three recent scorecards, have a GHIN number with the USGA or accept a tournament handicap of zero if they are unable to do either.

Players will also enjoy a continental breakfast for the morning round and a BBQ lunch between rounds.

Tee Prizes & Gifts

Tee prizes and gifts will be given to each player, in addition you will have hole sponsors spread throughout the course that will be serving drinks and food on select tee boxes. On course prizes will consist of closest to the pin contests on par three holes, longest drives for men and women and more.

Gross & Net Division


Each player must have a handicap or a tournament handicap for the round. A team handicap for the net division will be established by the pro shop by taking an average of each players handicap and creating one team handicap. If you do not have a USGA handicap you must bring three scorecards to the tournament director to establish a tournament handicap.


The team must use a minimum of 2 tee shots from each player in the foursome.


The format for 2023 is a scramble.


Women play from the Rose tees and men from the white tees as marked.

Skins Game

Entry Fee:

The entry fee for the Skins Game is $80 per team ($20 per player but the entire team must enter).


55% of the pot will be donated to The Classic beneficiaries and the remaining 45% of the pot will be awarded to the lowest gross skins during the two rounds of play on Friday, broken up evenly.


Skins will be awarded for low gross on each hole, as a team score. Skins are awarded to the foursome as a team to split amongst the members as they see fit. In the rare chance that no skins are won during the day in either division then the entire pot will be donated to The Classic beneficiaries.

This Year's Hole Sponsors

Lunch Sponsor

Golf Cart Sponsor

Driving Range Sponsor

Long Driver Sponsor